The Landslide EVO consortium is interdisciplinary, and brings together experts in environmental hazards, engineering, social sciences, resilience, citizen science, and computational modelling.
- UK: Imperial College London (Lead), University of Birmingham
- Nepal: Practical Action Consulting (PAC), Tribhuvan University (TU), Society of Hydrologists and Meteorologists (SoHAM), Kathmandu Living Labs (KLL), Department for Hydrology and Meteorology (DHM)
- Austria: International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA), Geological Survey of Austria (GBA)
- Switzerland: University of Geneva
- Netherlands: Wageningen University
- France: United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)